2 Time USA Memory Champion Ron White’s Black Belt Memory Review
The memory training course created by 2 Time USA Memory Champion is known as Black Belt Memory.
In the martial arts you earn colored belts as you advance in rank. The Black Belt Memory course is patterned the same way. In this Black Belt Memory Review we will look at the skills you learn under each belt.
Here are the skills learned at each level of the course:
White Belt – Introduction to memory and the 5 steps to memorize anything.
Yellow Belt – How to memorize massive amounts of data easily and numbers
Orange Belt – How to learn Foreign languages, passwords, business & school uses, definitions, vocabulary and formulas.
Blue Belt – How to memorize names and faces to build relationships.
Purple Belt – Learn foreign languages including Spanish and Russian. How to memorize poems, quotes and verses.
Brown Belt – Memorize playing cards, advanced number memory, impressive memory games/demonstrations and memorizing books (word for word or point by point).
Black Belt – Advanced training is in the module for the Black Belt Memory skills. How to impress others with your new memory skills.
Here is a Black Belt Memory review from an actual Black Belt Memory Student.
Ron White has been teaching memory improvement seminars since 1991. That gives him a tremendous amount of credibility in this arena. He has held the record for the fastest to memorize a deck of cards in the USA and the longest number memorized in 5 minutes in the USA (a 167 digit number).
However, the results his students get is clearly the biggest area of focus and if his course wasn’t working he would not have last since 1991.
PRO’S OF BLACK BELT MEMORY
- The course is taught by a true memory champion.
- It can be completed on computer, smartphone or table.
- You have quizzes to track progress and help in learning the material.
- A Facebook group membership is included with the purchase to ask questions.
- The course cover how to memorize names, numbers, poems, languages, study skills, books, quotes, speeches, math formulas and many other topics.
- A certification of completion is issued when the course is completed.
- Most modules are 10 minutes or less and this keeps the mind from wandering or feeling overhelmed.
- It is nice that you can go at your own pace.
- Images for numbers 1-1000 are included in the course.
- Images for 1,600 names are included in the course.
- It’s not just a recording of a speech but designed for an online course.
CON’S OF BLACK BELT MEMORY
- It is not an in person memory workshop. The live experience enhances learning
- This is a weird con to say but maybe there is too much information there. Black Belt Memory literally leaves nothing out when it comes to what you want to memorize and some may be overwhelmed by this but the ones who aren’t will appreciate the value they are getting
You can get your Black Belt Memory course here