Fluent in Any Language in 6 Months
Fluent in any language with these 10 Steps in only 6 Months. My name is Ron White and I am a 2 time USA Memory Champion. I held the record for the fastest to memorize a deck of cards in the USA from 2009 to 2010. You may have seen me on the Nat Geo show Brain Games or the History Channel’s Stan Lee’s Superhumans. These are my tips to learn any language in 6 months. I think that learning another language is one of the most valuable things a person could spend their time learning. Here are my top 10 tips:
1. Learn the 625 key words to any language. If you master and learn these 625 words you will be well on your way to mastering any language. Here is a like to Gabriel from Fluent Forever’s list: http://fluent-forever.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/625-List-Thematic.pdf .
2. Listen to how the words are pronounced in this language. This is an important step to become fluent in any language.
3. Mix it up. If you want to become fluent in any language take the words that you already know and mix them up in sentences. For example if you know 10 nouns, 10 verbs and 10 adjectives you can say 1000 different phrases already!
4. Immersion is the best! If you can go to that country that is the best. If not, then maybe something like a Rosetta Stone course.
5. To become fluent in any language use technology. Set your phone to that language in the settings or change your computer browser settings to that language.
6. Read children’s books to become fluent in any language or watch movies with subtitles in the language you are trying to learn.
7. Use memory training to become fluent in another language. Learn to think and imagine the words as pictures or images.
8. Work on your pronunciation! If you are saying the words wrong it doesn’t matter if you have them memorized.
9. Make friends in that language or get a language tutor.
10. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes! You will make lots of mistakes but this is how you learn.
When you learn another language this is a great brain exercise. It is going to keep your brain active and alive. With the internet and travel so easy today it is becoming more and more important to learn other languages.
But you may not have a lot of time to learn another language so that is why I think it is important to take short cuts to become fluent in any language in only 6 months.
I have more language videos at http://brainathlete.com/category/foreign-language/?format=video
Here are some samples of those videos
I hope my tips to become fluent in any language help you and if you like my Youtube videos please give a like, share and subscribe!